Sunday, March 24, 2013

New Year's Resolutions - March Check-Up

 
 
new year's resolutions


I'm the kind of person who loves making lists of things whether it's to-do lists, shopping lists and what not.  I just love lists.  So before I rang in the New Year, I made a list of resolutions.  These usually never get me anywhere, but after nearly three months, I think that it's a good time to check on these resolutions so some of them might actually happen by the end of the year.



New Year's Resolutions 2013:
 
Be healthier (run at least three times a week).
Work harder (and/or smarter).
Drink at least five glasses of water every day.
Procrastinate less.
Trust people.
Stay organised.
 
 
Basically, anything that is related to my health I haven't been keeping up with.  I'm just incredibly lazy when it comes to exercising and drinking water.  BUT THAT IS GOING TO CHANGE.  Hopefully.  ANYWAY. 

I think you should check up on your resolutions as well, just to make sure that by the end of the year, you have at least followed through with one of them.



Thanks for reading!
- J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment