Tuesday, April 16, 2013

One Month Blogging Anniversary!

 
 
spring outfit inspiration
 
spring outfit inspiration
 
As you could probably tell from the title, today's my one month blogging anniversary!  Woot woot!  In honour of this mini (and personal) blogging milestone, I put together this outfit with a Chanel-like perfume bottle on the tee for today.  I got it at Dynamite a while back and I absolutely adore it, even though the shirt isn't very good quality itself (it shrunk quite a bit after only a few washes and I think there are some holes somewhere on it...).

spring outfit inspiration

I also got my tweed shorts (which I love, again) from Dynamite and the jean jacket was a hand-me-down from a close family friend.  My cream belt is from Garage.

spring outfit inspiration
 
My watch is from Kenneth Cole and my rings were DIY projects that are actually already up if you were interested in learning how to make them.

spring outfit inspiration
 
spring outfit inspiration
 
I will be doing a DIY tutorial on the infinity ring soon.

spring outfit inspiration
 
And finally, my black high-top Converse.  I love these shoes to death, even if they are a bit of a pain to lace up after PE...
 
I've been really enjoying blogging for the short time I've been doing it.  It literally feels like I just started it yesterday, which is crazy.  Plus the fact that I was a part of the IFB Links à la Mode makes it even crazier.  Thank you to anyone and everyone who took time out of their day to read my blog - I love you so much for it!  Thank you so, so much; I really appreciate it.
 

Thanks - again - for reading!
- J

4 comments: