Friday, April 26, 2013

Sketchbook Friday: Flowy Pants



flowy pants

This post pretty much came about when I overheard my friends talking about how much they disliked flowy pants.  I personally love them, but I wouldn't be able to wear them because I'm barely 5'2 and it would swallow me up in a gulp.  (If that didn't make sense to you, well, I don't make sense half the time.)
Since I love these pants so much, I consulted my handy dandy sketchbook and this is what I came up with. 

flowy pants


To me, this is kind of a resort look to me - I love how flowy and "chill" - for lack of a better word - it looks.  It just looks so carefree and bohemian and I'm really obsessed with that whole Free People/Anthropologie vibe.  Except the blouse completely switches it up and adds a certain quirky quality to it that is really different.

floral print flowy pants

These are just quick sketches of two floral patterns that I came up with that are options for the flowy, chiffon pants.


That's that!  Let me know what you think in the comments (if you'd like) and thanks for reading!  Have a great weekend everyone!
- J

3 comments: