Friday, April 19, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Blushing Leather



outfit inspiration spring leather jacket

This is just a casual outfit I wore to school one day.  I love mixing different textures and lace and leather has always been one of my favourite combinations.  I layered a cream, lace cami (from Smart Set) underneath a blush tank top and a white lace blouse, both from Dynamite.

spring outfit inspiration leather jacket

It's still pretty chilly where I live, so I had to wear the leather jacket (from Fairweather) to keep warm.  You could wear a lighter jacket if it's warmer where you live (lucky ducks!).  And my classic blue jeans are from Old Navy.

spring outfit inspiration leather jackets

At school, I don't really have the patience or the desire to wear any shoes that I have to lace up or what not (yes, I'm just that lazy).  There will be occasions when I'll break out my Converse, but since it still doesn't feel like spring where I am, boots (which are from the brand Blowfish) are my best friends and they're extremely comfortable, which is always a plus. 

spring outfit inspiration diy wire rings

I really love stacking a bunch of dainty wire rings on my fingers and I'll be doing a few DIY posts on them soon if you guys are interested.  I already have one up on how to recreate the "love" wire ring if you were interested to learn how.

spring outfit inspiration kenneth cole watch
Like I've said before, I'm obsessed with adding an oversized mens-inspired watch to my outfits, so I'm pretty in love with my Kenneth Cole watch.  I wear it almost everyday.
Things have been pretty hectic lately, but I'm trying to keep up my blogging schedule.  April is always so busy, right after Spring Break, but hopefully when May rolls around, everything will calm down a bit.  I hope you guys are enjoying your April and if you aren't, well, it's almost over!  Just two weeks left.  We can do this.
Thanks for reading and have an amazing weekend!
- J

6 comments:

  1. Loving this fun little outfit. Loving the ring too! So fun! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! I'll be doing a tutorial on the ring soon if you're interested.

      - Juliana

      Delete
  2. nice outfit. the combination is really cool!! Ohh I would love that where I live, was a little cool, but the whole week was really hot.... and when I say hot it is quite hot.
    xoxo Bibi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thankfully by the time I posted this, it did get a bit warmer, but now I'm kind of missing the breeze. I guess we always want what we can't have...

      - Juliana

      Delete
  3. What a great outfit! You look so pretty! Oh, and I love those rings... Looking forward to your DIY post about them, would like to make some for me, too! ;)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! I'm glad you enjoyed this and the tutorials are going up soon!

      - Juliana

      Delete