Friday, May 10, 2013

Quiz: What's Your Personal Style?




Large


Image Credit: www.weheartit.com

First things first, - happy birthday to the beautiful and amazing Bohmyi!  Today is my fellow blogger friend's birthday (check out her fashion blog here - it's absolutely amazing!).  This post is a request from her and I hope that you'll like this!

A few weeks back, I did a post on how to find your personal style.  This was supposed to go up much earlier, but life happened.  But it's here now!

Maybe this will help some of you, hopefully more than the other post.  The idea of this quiz was simply to give those who are a bit unsure about their personal style a good push in the right direction.  Please keep in my mind that this is my perception of some styles, so it's not entirely accurate, but I hope that you'll enjoy it anyway.


~Don't forget to keep track of your answers while taking the quiz!~

1.  WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE DESIGNER?

a) Chloé

 b) Chanel

c) Ralph Lauren

d) Prabal Gurung

e) Gucci

f) Rodarte


2.  WHICH OF THESE BLOUSES IS THE MOST YOU?

Quiz Q #2


  3.  IF YOU WERE GOING TO PROM, WHICH OF THESE DRESSES WOULD YOU WEAR?

Quiz Q #3


4.  WHICH OF THESE SHOES WOULD YOU LOVE TO OWN?

Quiz Q#4


5.  WHICH OF THESE PAIRS OF JEANS WOULD YOU WEAR?

Quiz Q#5



6.  WHO IS YOUR FASHION ICON?


Quix Q#6


7.  WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP?

a) Kate Spade New York
b) J. Crew
c) Tommy Hilfiger
d) Nasty Gal
e) TopShop
f) Thrift/Vintage shops

~

If you got mostly a's, click here!
If you got mostly b's, click here!
If you got mostly c's, click here!
If you got mostly d's, click here!
If you got mostly e's, click here!
If you got mostly f's, click here!

I hope you enjoyed this quiz and that you found it somewhat helpful.   Personally, I love taking these quizzes and I hope you did, too!  Let me know in the comments which result you got, I'd love to know.


Thank you so much for reading!
- J

Follow on Bloglovin

All photos from Question #1 were taken from www.style.com.
Quiz Question 3

No comments:

Post a Comment