Thursday, June 20, 2013

3 Ways to Wear: Jelly Sandals

Jessica Christ: POW POW :)

Image Credit

Last week, I wrote a post sharing my obsession with jelly sandals.  In that post, I promised a "3 Ways to Wear" post, so here it is, as promised!  Enjoy!

3 Ways to Wear: Jelly Sandals #1

I actually really skulls.  My parents think they're weird, my friends think they're weird, but whatever.  I paired an amazing skull patterned dress with an oversized light wash denim jacket.  I love stacking a ton of bracelets on my wrists, hence the multiple bracelets I picked out.  Throw on a patterned headwrap to add to whole relaxed feel of the outfit and the cobalt blue jelly sandals really stand out against the black and white colour palette.

1.  ASOS Boyfriend Denim Jacket
2.  H&M Patterned Dress
3.  Zara Skull Pendant
4.  Forever 21 Woven Spike Chain Bracelet
5.  Chicwish Colourful Skull Bracelet
6.  Chicwish Crystal Spike Twin Bracelets
7.  NINA2 Heel Jelly Sandals
8.  Urban Outfitters Silky Knotted Headwrap

3 Ways to Wear: Jelly Sandals #2

I love super girly outfits with a unique quality to them.  I paired a light pistachio green blouse tucked in a white lace skater skirt.  I went for pretty simple gold drop earrings and a gorgeous (I want this watch, it's amazing) leather watch.  To top it all off, I went for creamsicle jelly sandals that just remind me off ice cream which makes me hungry all over again.

1.  ModCloth Pistachio My Gosh! Top
2.  Forever 21 Chained Chevron Earrings
3.  Urban Outfitters Around the World Watch
4.  HUEY2 Gladiator Jelly Sandals
5.  TopShop White High Waisted Lace Skirt


3 Ways to Wear: Jelly Sandals #3

For this outfit, I wanted to go really classic, but with a slight twist.  I went for a simple white blouse and cuffed denim shorts, paired with a belt, pearl necklace, and bright pink jelly sandals to pull it all together.  I would throw my hair up in a ponytail and I think that a bold lip (red, perhaps?) would perfectly top this outfit off.  

1.  H&M White Blouse
2.  Volcom Classic Leather Belt
3.  1928 Faux Pearl Necklace
4.  Forever 21 Classic Cuffed Denim Shorts
5.  NINA2 Mid Heel Jelly Sandals

Which outfit was your favourite?  Are you a fan of jelly sandals?  Please leave me a comment down below and share your thoughts!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely i just brought a pair this morning!!

    Streetdazed.blogspot.comx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! :) Which colour did you get?

      - Juliana

      Delete