Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Funday: I Miss You Already

Hi there!  It has been a really, really emotional week and I thought I'd fill you guys in on what has been going on in my life.  Keep on reading if you're interested!


So... I graduated.

♥ | via Tumblr

Image Credit

After weeks of hype and build-up, my graduation was finally here.  I didn't really know how I felt about it at first.  I was really sad about it all being over, but at the end of that day, I was so happy to have shared my middle school experience with such amazing people.  If you want to see what I wore to my grad, you can check out this post right here.  

That brings me to the fact that my middle school experience is now officially over.  I'm not that sad that middle school is over, I'm much more sad about having to leave all of my amazing friends and even the people I'm not that close with behind.  I was quite unexpectedly a crying, weeping, blubbering mess the last day of school, which was a day I'll never forget.

If any of you (my classmates) are reading this right now, I really hope that you know how much each and every one of you mean to me.  I'm going to miss you so, so much next year, and I really don't know how I'm going to cope with it.  I mean, I know that I'll get through it, but I'll just miss you.  A lot.


Five Guys = Burger Heaven


For my graduation dinner, I spontaneously wanted to go to Five Guys because I heard that it was the East Coast In-N-Out equivalent, which I've heard so many good things about.  Anyway, ordering was super awkward because it was unlike any fast food chain I've ever been in and I stuttered so much.  Anyway, I got a hamburger with about three quarters of the toppings and fries.  When we got our order, the burgers were MASSIVE.  I was so shocked, but after all, it was $6.99-burger, which is kind of pricey compared to what I'm used to.  

The burger was absolutely delicious and the fries were just as amazing.  Though the nutrition facts for the burger kind of freaked me out, it was so, so good and I can't wait to get another one.  


I'm addicted, guys.  It's not good.


I've always loved the THINaddictives almond thins, but I've never been this addicted to them.  They're really crunchy and delicious and I particularly love the cranberry and mango flavour (pictured above).  I'm not going to ramble too much about them, but if they stock these almond thins at your local grocery store, go check them out!  You won't regret it.  Unless you hate almonds.  Or cranberries.  Or mangoes.

I love you, Facebook.



I've never been that little girl who couldn't wait to get Facebook.  I only got it when I was technically allowed  after I turned thirteen.  I was always really skeptical about it because I was kind of worried for my safety and I didn't want to neglect my studies and get addicted to it.  

It was only on the last day of school that I truly appreciated what Facebook can do and how it's an amazing way to stay connected with people.  All of my classmates are branching off into different groups and are going to various high schools all around town, so it's going to be hard to stay connected, especially if we didn't have Facebook.

How has your week been?  Anything crazy happened?  How was your graduation like?  What are your thoughts on Facebook?  Please leave me a comment sharing your thoughts!

Thanks for reading!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment