Friday, July 26, 2013

Looks for Less: Elle Fanning Edition

Large


A few months ago, I wrote a post gushing about Elle Fanning's spectacular, adventurous, and quirky style.  Back then, the "Looks for Less" column wasn't born yet, so I didn't write a post sharing my recreations of some of my favourite Elle Fanning outfits.  This post is long overdue, but here it is, finally!  Keep on reading if you'd like to check out the outfits!


Image Credit

This is a perfect transition outfit from summer to fall.  I know that it's only July, but some of you are going back to school soon and summer always seems to end too early, so whatever.  The bright yellow beanie adds that Elle Fanning touch to the outfit and I'm so obsessed with her little booties.  They look absolutely amazing and I adore them.


Elle Fanning-Inspired #!


1.  ASOS Yellow Beanie
2.  ASOS Fine Torque Necklace
3.  H&M Short-Sleeved Top
4.  ModCloth Never Bean Better Skirt
5.  Nordstrom Mini Leather Crossbody Bag
6.  Forever 21 Studded Western Booties


Image Credit

I've always loved varsity jackets and something that I love even more is pairing them with dresses, like Elle did here.  To play up the sporty feel of the jacket, she added some cream Converse, which tied it all together perfectly.


Elle Fanning-Inspired #2


1.  Misumi Floral Dress
2.  TopShop Jersey Varsity Jacket
3.  Converse All Star Sneakers




Image Credit

This has always been one of my favourite outfits from Elle because it's just so unique.  I really commend for having the confidence to wear this and she looks so amazing in it.  It definitely strays away from what a typical teenage girl would wear and that's one of the many reasons why I love it so much.


Elle Fanning-Inspired #3


1.  ASOS Dark Stone Denim Wash Shirt
2.  TopShop Washed Stone Chino Trousers
3.  Daisy Street Leather Satchel
4.  BDG Leather Chelsea Boot

Which outfit was your favourite?  Are you a fan of Elle's style?  Are there any other outfits you'd like me to recreate?  Please leave me a comment down below sharing your thoughts!

Thank you so much for reading!
- J

7 comments:

  1. I love Elle Fanning! Her style is so unique. And I read through your posts, I love how you want to be unique too, since most teenagers dress the same. I dress different too ( I am a teenager, btw) So let's be unique together :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you feel that way! And yes, let's dress differently together! *virtual high-five*

      Juliana

      Delete
  2. Her style is tomboy yet sweet at the same time, I love it!

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone loves her style as much as I do! All my friends think I'm kind of weird for loving her style, haha.

      - Juliana

      Delete