Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Autumn To-Do List

Zorana♥ (LoveMeggie) | Formspring


(There's a watermark, but whatever. It's adorable)

Hi there! I'm someone who really, really, REALLY loves making to-do lists. It's a weird little thing about me, but what the heck, why not share it with the blogosphere, right?

Autumn is my favourite season, (at the moment, because I constantly drift back and forth between fall and summer), so I decided to combine my two favourite things and make an autumn to-do lists of things to try out this fall and things to just get me excited about the seasons changing.


  • Try a pumpkin spice latte. A ton of people have been raving about these lattes from Starbucks (except the British YouTubers), so I figured that it'd be a good idea to try one this fall. I'll let you know how that one works out later.
pumpkin spice latte

  • Eat/baking pumpkin pastries. I've been in a very pumpkin-loving mood lately, so eating pumpkin bread, cookies, muffins, and/or pie is definitely very high on my list of fall priorities. 
  • Layer it up! In the summer, it's already sweltering hot, so adding layers upon layers of knitwear or ANYTHING at all, would just be awful. But when the seasons change and it gets a little colder out, adding that extra cardigan just makes me feel so, so happy. Yes, to answer your question, I am that weird.
Purpleemoon

  • Bring out the fall boots. I have a growing collection of fall boots and I'm kind of in love with them. I have a pair of tall brown leather equestrian ones, cheap Forever 21 booties, a pair of cognac combat boots, and a pair of black knee-highs. I feel like I'm missing a pair, but whatever. Boots are just so easy to wear and they instantly make an outfit look very fall, plus they're super comfortable.
  • Take pictures in a pretty forest. There's this fairly big forest a few kilometres from my house that looks absolutely stunning when the leaves change colour in the fall. I've never been able to properly capture that short-lived, yet gorgeous moment, so this year, I'm (hopefully) going to change that. Hopefully. I'll surely post a few photos if it ends up working out.
Autumn shoes ♥

  • Rake a bunch of leaves and jump in the pile. Then, rake and repeat. I've never actually done that the past fourteen (give or take a few months) that I've lived in Canada, so I'm determined to do so this year. 
  • Dress up for Hallowe'en and hand out candy to little kids. For years and years, I've gone trick-or-treating on the night of the 31st, but this year, I feel WAY to old to do that. If things all work out, hopefully this year, I'll just stay at home with my momma and hand out candy to adorable little kids(or scary pre-teens).
What are you excited for this fall? What do you have on your to-do list? Anything you think I should try? Let me know in a comment below! I'd love to read what you have to say. :)

Thank you very much for reading!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment