Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Designer Delicacies: Elvira 't Hart's Vision


Hi there! Today, I'm going to be introducing to you a designer with such a unique vision that I can't help but fall in love with. Elvira 't Hart has always loved drawing, ever since she was a little girl, and once she got interested in fashion, she put her two loves together and created something would cause any artist or fashion enthusiast to squeal with delight: wearable drawings.



Ever design starts with a sketch, so what better way to showcase the process of a garment than by making it look like wearable drawings? It's such a simple idea, but the way she managed to bring in to life is truly stunning.


(I want this. And like, her whole collection. Just sayin'.)



This jacket is probably my favourite piece. When you see it from the front, it looks like any regular leather jacket. But when whoever's wearing this marvelous piece of art turns around, it is quite the party in the back, let me tell you.

I've always thought of fashion as an art and Elvira's designs certainly prove that! All of her pieces are laser-cut to perfection, pretty much, and though her collection is pretty limited at the moment, I'm sure those of us who know of her can't wait to see what she will bring to the table, or the showroom, I guess you could say instead. You could check out some more of her designs here!

What did you think of this unique designer? Are you a fan of the concept? Let me know in a comment down below!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


All photos from Elvira 't Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment