Friday, October 11, 2013

Style Diary: Psychedelic Minion



Hi there! First off, just to clarify, I meant “psychedelic” as in colourful, not in a drugged state. Just in case that was unclear or something.

Right now where I am, the weather is really unpredictable. One day, it’ll be like 20 degrees and the next, it’s freaking six degrees in the morning. It’s kind of hard to plan outfits when the weather is being so annoying, especially on those cold days when I have to put on a huge freaking sweater over top of everything. Not cool, Mother Nature, not cool.


Sweater: Gap | Top: Vietnam | Pants: Vietnam | Shoes: Target


When I first laid eyes on this pair of pants, I was literally like, “I HAVE to have these!” So you know, I got them. To balance out the craziness of the pants, I opted for a simple graphic tee with a little yellow minion on it. I don’t even like Despicable Me, but I got it anyway because the little guy’s adorable. To give myself some height, I added my handy dandy wedge sneakers.


Today marks the first day of my four-day Thanksgiving weekend which I am so excited about. For those of you who are probably thinking, “Wait. Isn’t Thanksgiving in November?!” I’m Canadian, so for us, Thanksgiving is in October and I have no idea why.


I’ve been working hard for the past month or so, so it’s nice to get a little breather. Unfortunately, my teachers decided to dump a load of work on me during my weekend, so really, the only luxury I have this weekend is doing work in the comfort of my own home. Oh, and eating pumpkin pie.


Thank you so much for reading!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment