Friday, October 4, 2013

Style Diary: Pumpkin Spice Latte


Hi there! When I think of fall, I think of burnt orange colours and pumpkin pie. I'm pretty determined to eat some pumpkin pie this fall, it has been decided. 

Desserts aside, this outfit reminded of one thing. That one drink that a bunch of people seem to be craving as soon as October rolls around: Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte.



Top: Aeropostale | Cami: Smart Set | Cardigan: Pac Sun | Pants: Smart Set | Boots: Target | Watch: Kenneth Cole | Necklace: Topshop

One day, I looked through all the clothes in my closet and realised that I hadn't worn this top since sixth grade, so I thought that I'd play around with it a bit.

I threw on this cosy burnt orange shrug that I got from Pacsun on my first Black Friday shopping trip. To add to the warm palette, I slipped on my corduroy leggings and my brand new Target combat boots. The shurg made me feel like some kind of autumn fairy. It was freaking awesome.



For the first time last week, I tried the infamous Pumpkin Spice Latte. I guess I didn't realise how expensive Starbucks was until I actually got the latte. I mean, it was a short one (the smallest size) and it was like four bucks. Seriously! Anyway, cost aside, it was actually pretty good. But what do you guys think of the latte? Do you think it's too hyped up or is it really that great? Let me know in a comment down below!

 Thank you so much for reading!
- J

5 comments: