Friday, November 15, 2013

Style Diary: Back to December


"And I go back to December all the time..."

Hi there! Another week has gone by and this outfit captures my week perfectly. I had to wear a lot of hats this week, hence the "authoritative" button-down, but still managed to have some fun. Ooh, and I twirled around a lot. I seem to like doing that.

There's something that's so intriguing to me about photos with lots of movement in them. I just adore them , which is why you'll probably find at least one photo of me in motion for most of my Style Diaries. It's just so much more fun to twirl or jump around as opposed to standing still, staring intently at a spot on the ground.

Wanna see me in action?




Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger | Dress: Forever 21 | Tights: Winners | Boots: Blowfish | Belt: Dynamite | Bracelets: Punta Cana | Watch: Kenneth Cole


Even though it's not December yet, wearing this outfit was like reliving those winter months last year/the beginning of this year. I wore this exact same outfit once in eighth grade. When I wore this again this (school) year, I felt nostalgic the rest of the day and just started to miss everything all over again. It's crazy how clothes can bring back memories and they can hit you in the face like music, photos, and scents can. Really shows how clothes and just fashion in general and your style is really a part of your identity.


Oh, why don't you look at that. Another photo of me jumping in the air, or at least my feet. Shocker, eh?


What outfits make you feel nostalgic? Do clothes have that impact on you? Leave your comments below!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment