Tuesday, December 31, 2013

13 Highlights of 2013

Happy New Year


Hi there! I know that a lot of my friends straight up hated 2013, but I happened to absolutely adore it. 2013 was the year that marked many new beginnings for me and I grew SO MUCH this year. It's so crazy now to look back and reflect on it all.

To sum up 2013's best moments, here's a list.



1. February 4th: An audition went really, really well
2. March Break: Got accepted into the school I auditioned for
3. March 16th: Started my blog
4. March 21st: Got an amazing response after posting my Taylor Swift DIY


5. April 11th: Got selected for IFB's “Links à la Mode” for the very first time
6. April 12th: Reached 1000 views



Image Credit: William Zhang

7. June 25th: The best middle school graduation with all my friends and the class that has become my family
8. June 27th: A tearful last day of school



9. August 24th: After a summer apart, I had the best birthday party, such a magical night



10. September 3rd: First day of high school



11. September 19th: Reached 25K views
12. October 31st: Got my braces off
13. December 14th-15th: The best Christmas gathering with my middle school friends

A huge, huge THANK YOU to each and every one of you who read my blog regularly or have only read it once. Thank you for making my 2013 a magical year and I hope to continue blogging and making you happy and all that. :) Thank you so much because without you, I would not have continued blogging let alone gotten to where I am today. I'm excited for all of you to read what I have in store for you in 2014. I hope you love it.

Before I go, please share your 2013 highlights with me down below! I'm curious to know what the best moments of your year were.


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment