Wednesday, January 1, 2014

J's Musings // 02

Pinterest


Hi there! Happy, happy New Year, everyone! You all seemed to enjoy my first J's Musings, so I thought (with help from someone who, once again, knows who she is) why not write another? It seems perfectly logical, so here it is. Enjoy.


xxxx

2013 was a crazy year, but then again, that same phrase is said every year, just with a different number. 



Maybe you're hiding out from the snow today. I know I am.

November.


It's day I'd rather spend away from the wild unknowns of what lays outside my front door, sitting with my favourite mug, tracing my finger along its imperfections, the raised paint, sipping something warm. It's warmth that I can feel as I cradle the cup.

Gold Mine


It's the very first day that I'm most excited about it. I want to do this, I want to do that, and I can do it all. I feel on top of the world today.

I'll be my very best today, not daring to break the year's resolutions on the 1st. Maybe tomorrow, a month from now, but not today.

times are hard for dreamers.


Yesterday might've been bad. You might have hated every single one of the 365 days before today, but why dwell on the past that you'd much rather forget? You'll only get wrinkles that you certainly don't want. After all, new year, new you. You're not the same person you were yesterday, and you won't be the same person tomorrow.

This year...

Golden Unicorn | hipster | Tumblr on We Heart It....


...tell someone you love them.

Untitled | via Tumblr


And love a little harder because someone out there deserves your love.

42 | via Tumblr


Be a bit more daring because life's too short to follow (all) the rules.

Tornei-me insano | via Tumblr


Travel the world...

parasols


...and do something you've always wanted to do.

...


Take some time to be a kid again...

Untitled


...and chase your dreams. Always, always chase your dreams. Always.

2014 is going to be a crazy year. Things are going to change and you may not like it, but there are 365 days to make memories that will last a lifetime.

So...

taylor swift | Tumblr


Thank you so much for reading and let's make 2014 the most magical year.
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment