Hi there! I'm happy to share with you that I've been included in IFB's Links à la Mode again this week. This happened a bit earlier in the month as well, so I'm really happy that it's happened again.
Keep reading for some great fashion brain food before we all have to dive back into school and the work that comes along with it!
Links à la Mode: August 28th
- Adorned in Armor: Donate Clothes or Sell Them?
- Al Balsam Life: 4 Back To School Fashion Mistakes
- Buy Any Means Necessary: The Best & Worst Dressed at the Emmys
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: The Ear Cuff
- Charlotte Lucy: Charley May AW14 Campaign
- Chicagoings: 14 Essentials for a Road Trip Weekend
- Couture Crush: Benefit's They're Real! Push-Up Liner Review
- Curvy CEO: Garner Style is #BoycottingTarget. Will you?
- Elisfa: The Denim Issue
- Everyday Starlet: How To: 1940s Inspired Updo
- Fashiony Fab: How to Make Your Nail Polish Last Longer
- My Fashion S/ash Life: African Fashion Connoisseur, Diana Opoti Shows Us How To ‘Buy African’
- Rose and Pine: MAC Eyeshadows and Their Drugstore Dupes
- Style Bizarre: Gall Clothing: Strength, Courage and Modernism
- Style Generis: How to Recreate All 10 of Taylor Swift's Outfits in Shake It Off
- The Daily Luxe: Where does Australian Fashion fit in the Global picture?
- Versatile Journal: DIY Pseudo Pearl Rings
- We Are Ready Made: Love On Top
- Wheeling Along 24: How to Make Mobile Phone Pics Look Like DSLR Photos
- Yours Truly, NY: A Basic Beanie, Four Ways
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode. 2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.
Thank you so much for reading!