Friday, February 6, 2015

Style Diary: Canine Interruptions + February Goals


Hi there! It's been a while since I've posted a Style Diary, so I thought why not get back into it? I'll be posting one of these bad boys every other week if anyone was wondering!

Today, it was uncharacteristically warm earlier in the week where I live so it was the perfect opportunity to get some shots for the blog. Unfortunately, you don't get to see my shoes because Nova was being quite the bad girl and was a bit of a handful, aha.



Sweater: Gap | Necklace: Fossil | Skirt: Zara | Tights: Winners

For this outfit, I decided to pair a mint green sweater with a tan checked Zara skirt that I got a few weeks ago on an insane sale. The skirt's just so cozy and perfect for the winter and makes me think of wooden cottages and fireplaces - basically just some really nice thoughts.


For a pop of colour, I stole my mom's turquoise statement necklace that my brother and I got her two Christmases ago. It's not too flashy that I'd look overdressed at school, but adds just enough interest to finish off my outfit.


My hair looks strangely brown in these photos (the brown's a bit more muted in real life), but I'm definitely thinking about adding some really light brown or dark blonde to the ends of my hair, just to add even more depth to the brown that I have so far. I dyed a good chunk of the ends red in December and it's faded quite a bit already, so I'm really itching for a change.

Just like I did last month, here are a few of my goals for February:
  1. Get more sleep (preferably your 8 hours)
  2. Don't miss a blog post
  3. Don't miss a workout
  4. Design a collection
  5. Make the bed every morning
  6. Eat clean
What are your goals for the month? What was your favourite outfit of the week? How's the weather where you are? Leave your comments and share your thoughts down below!



Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment