Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What to Where: School Presentations



2029412415 d6db95adfd
Image Credit: Empty Classroom via PhotoPin (CC)
Hi there! I always try to dress more nicely whenever I have a school presentation. I don't really get nervous at all for these things, but if I wear something that makes me feel particularly good, it'll make me feel more confident, which leads to me doing better on my presentation.

However, wearing button-downs to achieve that proper school girl look for every presentation can get a bit boring, so here are a few more suggestions!


To play up the 70's vibe that's coming back this season, I picked out a light chambray shirt tucked into a pair of burgundy flower shorts. Then, I added a darker denim vest on top and some funky tights for a little bit of warmth. For jewellery, I decided on some delicate gold pieces and some chunky brown heeled boots for shoes.

H&M Light Chambray Shirt
American Eagle Denim Vest
Forever 21 Dotted Floral Tights
BaubleBar Promise Ring Delicate Bracelets
Dolce Vita Daytona Shoes
Topshop Blueberry Flower Print Shorts
Zara Pearl Ear Cuff

A dress can always make you feel instantly a bit more put-together, but since it's still a bit cold where I am, okay no, quite a bit cold, so I popped an army green cardigan on top. Height always makes me feel more confident, so I picked out some chunky boots and some cozy socks bunched up underneath. Gold compliments green so well, so I decided on a gold leaf headband and a nice big statement necklace.

ASOS Army Green Cardigan
ModCloth Loose Striped Dress
Urban Outfitters Bolo Statement Necklace
ASOS Gold Leaf Headband
Kate Spade Slouchy Knee Socks
New Look Black Suedette Chunky Boots

For this final outfit, I centered it around this cool dress with suspenders that I paired with a mesh and kind of sheer white sweater. For a pop of colour, I picked out blue heeled combat boots that are just so cool and a blue statement necklace. Finally, to top it all off, I added some floral tights.

Sparkle & Fade Suspender Dress
Chicwish Mesh Cable Knit Sweater
Emilio Cavallini Flower Tights
Baublebar Petite Diamond Cayman Necklace
Daily Look Velvety Blue Heeled Boots


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment